For those seeking assisted living or an alternative to a standard hospital bed, the Flex-A-Bed Hi Low is a fantastic option. It comes in a variety of mattress types, including memory foam, latex, gel-infused, as well as firm to soft construction. It truly raised the standard for convenient and comfortable adjustable beds.
Craftsmen in Lafayette, Georgia will handcraft the bed to your specific needs. Flex-A-Bed has been satisfying with handcrafted adjustable mattresses this since 1969! The adjustment process is simple with both a wired or wireless option available. The design includes one-touch adjustment capability – a touch of a button is all it takes.
You may also like…
In StockReady to ship
Heavy Duty Bed Rails for Adjustable BedsBed Rails for Adjustable Beds mount securely to the underside of the bed and move with the head portion. Only $269 - Free Shipping!
Standing Pole w/ Curved Grabbed BarColor - Black, White
Standing pole with pivoting Curve Grab Bar - locks in place every 45 degrees. Fits ceiling heights 7 feet to 10 feet.
Only $189.95 - Free Shipping!
- Wired or wireless controls available
- Quiet motors with optional massage available
- Side rails optional
- Locking casters
- Firm, medium, or soft construction available
- Available in multiple constructions, including memory foam, low profile, gel-infused memory foam, latex, or innerspring/memory foam
- 5 year limited warranty
- Length options include 84, 80, and 74 inches
- Optional side rails
- Standard height: 26 inches but can be raised to 33 inches
- Height with Caster Removed: 24 inches but can be raised to 31 inches
- Height with Casters Removed on Low Profile Mattress: 19 inches
- Height with Casters and Low Profile Mattress: 21 inches
- Available in dual king, queen, full, and twin size