Split Staircase Stair Lift
Jameson Medical’s split staircase stair lift allows users to safely and easily navigate the separate stairs of such a staircase. Split staircase chair lifts are actually two products that work together, so that any user can access every part of a multi-story house. This model is one of the least expensive ways to get around.
Each part of this system is equipped with its own set of controls at both the bottom and top of the track. Not only does each lift come with its own controls, but each has its own safety features. The aluminum tracks that the split staircase model operates on can be cut to fit stair lengths up to 25 feet.
- Equipped with pressure sensors, seatbelt, and obstruction sensors for safety
- Compatible with most household wall outlets with 24V AC
- Includes two lifts for stairs with completely separate controls
- Mounts on the steps of the staircase
- Has a weight limit of 159kg or 350lbs
- The dimensions of the seats are both 19” x 14” x 14”
- Both have footrests and fold-up seats
- The typical track length is 15’6” but can extend up to 25’
- The travel speed is 20ft per minute