Nautilus Stair Lift uses a patented helix (worm gear) technology.
This technology allows for less energy usage that any other stair lift system.
The unit also folds to just 10 1/2" from the wall (tightest in the industry!)
The Nautilus also features an optional folding hinged rail option to eliminate blocked hallways or doors at the bottom of your staircase.
*Installation does NOT include ANY Electrical Work or Staircase Modification.
****Grease free stair lift with lifetime warranty on Motor and Circuit Board****
(Installation NOT Available in CA, GA, or WA - you will need a local contractor)
350 lb Maximum Capacity - $3889
NEW - Lifetime Parts Warranty - Worm Gear Drive
Battery Powered - Free Shipping
- Simple installation
- Installs on either side of staircase
- Mounts to the stairs – not the wall
- Travel up to 75 feet
- Anodized extruded aluminum track is factory cut to fit your stairs
- Track only takes up 7.5” of staircase and chair folds to 10 1/2” from wall
- Wireless remote call/send controls
- Constant-pressure controls stop the lift the instant you release the control
- Limit switches automatically shut unit off at the top and bottom of the stairs
- Safety sensors on foot rest and chassis stop the lift should it contact anything on the stairs
- Wide, comfortable seat swivels at top landing for safe and easy enter and exit
- Safety switch prevents lift from running when seat is not in proper position
- 350 lbs capacity
- DC operated system capable of up to 40 trips in the event of a power outage
- Smooth starts and stops
- grease free stair lift with lifetime warranty on motor and circuit board
- Made in America!