Bariatric Stair Lifts
The stairlift for bariatric patients is a standout choice with its ability to carry up to 600 pounds. The Nautilus HD stairlift is equipped with a high-backed, wide upholstered plush seat for a comfortable and secure ride. This model offers further stability through its footrest and armrests. The built-in operating panel in the armrest provides users with an easy experience. For safety, the lift has over-speed brakes, obstruction sensors, a seat swivel lock, and a seat belt.
- For simple entry and exit, the seat swivels 85°
- Tracks can extend up to 40'
- Controls are built into an easy-to-reach place on the armrest
- Sensors in chassis and footrest to get around obstructions
- An optional lock feature to stop unauthorized use
- Can be plugged in at any outlet, using 24V DC power
- The capacity to carry 272kg or 600lb of weight
- The chair travels at a rate of 14’ per minute
- The seat’s dimensions are 24” x 16” x 17”
- Their standard track length is 15’6” but can extend to 40’
If you need some further help to find out which stair lift suits you, please see our guide.