Two independent stair lifts work together to provide a safe and easy way to navigate split staircases. By using two lifts and simply switching seats at the landing, the Stair Lift System for Split Staircases is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to access all parts of a multi-story home.
Each lift comes with its own separate controls at both the top and bottom of the track. The aluminum track can be factory-cut to fit stair lengths of up to 25 Feet. Each part of the Stair Lift System for Split Staircases has its own dual controls and safety features.
- Comes with 2 stair lifts with separate controls
- Mounts on the steps, not the wall
- 24V AC; compatible with most household wall outlets
- Safety features include: seatbelt, pressure sensors, and obstruction sensors
- Weight limit of 350lbs (159kg)
- Seat dimensions: 19” x 14” x 14”
- Fold-up seat and footrest
- Standard track length: 15’6”; can go up to 25’
- Travels at 20 feet per minute