The SL350 stair lift is manufactured by Harmar and doesn’t fall short on its promises. Just as functional as it is affordable, this model offers a long life-span. To use, simply mount it onto the steps and plug into a standard wall outlet. It does not draw much energy (6.5 amps) and comes with two controls allowing users to bring the chair to them or send it to the other side of the staircase.
Moreover, there is a rocker switch on the armrest and Jameson Medical offers this stair lift with a side seat or a standard one at no extra cost. It will be delivered with the complete hardware for installation, an instruction manual, as well as an 18’ power cord.
- Seat controls to stop the lift when necessary
- Attaches to the stairs as opposed to the wall
- Runs on a standard 115V AC household current
- Space efficient (footrest and seat fold)
- Controls at both top and bottom of staircase
- Weight: 350 pounds
- Dimensions: 19” W x 14” D x 14” H
- Speed: 20 FPM
- Power: 24V AC
- Not made for outdoor use
- Includes safety features like a seatbelt, constant pressure controls, footrest obstruction switch, and more