- Programmable controller with common connectors are easy to service and set up can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm for additional flexibility.
- Flat-free non-marking tires offer no-service, worry-free travel.
- Motor assemblies offer easy clutch operation, allowing the chair to be placed into “freewheel” mode, which can be helpful for transport.
- Standard Captain’s Seat swivels and features a fold-down backrest with 25 degrees of recline and an adjustable height headrest.
- Seats are height adjustable from 20″ to 23″.
- Removable armrests with adjustable height and width are great for positioning and support and are adaptable to size and need of user.
- Flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to client without having to remove the arm assembly.
- Padded arm rests offer comfort plus durability.
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Footplate can be flipped up out of user’s way and adjusted in height and angle.
- Rear trunk for convenient storage of small items.
- Rear reflectors for added visibility in lower light conditions.
- Seat back storage pouch, handy storage for any take-along items for user or caregiver.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
Standard Rear Wheel Drive Wheel Chair With 350lbs Weight Capacity. Free Shipping & In-Home Warranty! (Call 877-585-4041 for Price and Options!)
|Max Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Max Range||20 miles|
|Floor to Seat Height||20″-23″|
|Motors||Two 24V x 320V x 4600rpm|
|Front Casters (Solid)||8″ x 2″|
|Rear Drive Wheels (Flat Free)||10″ x 3″|
|Without Batteries||143 lbs.|
|With Batteries||191 lbs.|
|Speed and range will vary according to user weight, terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.|