- Provides heavy duty mobility for users up to 450 lbs.
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- Programmable controller with common connectors are easy to service and set up can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing-away arm for additional flexibility.
- Flat-free non-marking tires offer no-service, worry-free travel.
- Battery drawer allows easy access for service or replacement.
- Motor assemblies offer easy clutch operation, allowing the chair to be placed into "freewheel" mode, which can be helpful for transport.
- Standard Captain’s Seat swivels and features a fold-down backrest with 25 degrees of recline and an adjustable height headrest.
- Heavy duty four-post seats are height adjustable from 20" to 23".
- Removable armrests with adjustable height and width are great for positioning and support and are adaptable to size and need of user.
- Flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to client without having to remove the arm assembly.
- Padded arm rests offer comfort plus durability.
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety.
- Footplate can be flipped up out of user’s way and adjusted in height and angle.
- Seat back storage pouch, handy storage for any take-along items for user or caregiver.
- Standard positioning belt for added user security.
Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair 450lb Capacity Free Shipping & In-Home Warranty! (Call 877-585-4041 for Price and Options!)
|Max Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Max Range||15 miles|
|Floor to Seat Height||23"-25"|
|Motors||Two 24V x 500V x 4600rpm|
|Controller||Dynamic Shark 60A|
|Front Casters (Solid)||8.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Drive Wheels (Flat Free)||14" x 3"|
|Without Batteries||112 lbs.|
|With Batteries||178 lbs.|
|Speed and range will vary according to user weight, terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.|
Write Your Own Review