The Scout 2 Pool Lift is ADA-compliant and UL certified. This pool lift allows for accessibility and versatility in public pool areas. The Scout 2 rotates 360 degrees in any direction and comes with an easy-to-use actuator, a sturdy structural base, and an adjustable height seat pole.
The Scout 2 is ideally meant for in-ground anchoring. By using adapter sleeves, the Scout 2 can fit into pre-existing anchor systems.
Users can easily access raised spas and pools with the optional Scout Hi-Lift model. A pull-out leg rest is another feature available to those looking for greater clearance in raised pool areas.
- Flip-up armrests
- Long-lasting powder coated finish
- Water resistant handset
- Leeway movement will vary based on wall width and height
- Adjustable lap belt and footrest
- Rechargeable battery and accompanying wall mounted charger
- Five year structural and pro-rated electronics warranty
- Complete stainless steel construction
- 375 lb (170 kg) weight capacity
- 19″ – 35″ (48 – 88 cm) setback range