The PortaPro Pool Lift is truly portable, as its design doesn’t include an anchor system. The lift’s dense frame is supported by sturdy wheels, which allows the lift to be easily moved to any point around the user’s pool or spa.
The PortaPro is not ADA approved, but the range of mobility it offers has made it a popular choice for personal pools and spas. Once the PortaPro is wheeled to its desired spot, the lift’s flip-up armrests allow for easy lateral transfers from wheelchairs. Users can independently lower and raise themselves from their pool or spa by using an easy-to-operate 2 button handset.
- Rechargeable battery and accompanying wall mount charger
- Long-lasting powder coat finish
- Transport cart with wheels and counterweights
- 2 button water-resistant handset
- Adjustable lap belt and footrest
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Five year structural and pro-rated electronic warranty
- Flip-up armrests
- 350 lb. (160 kg) weight capacity
- 11″ (28 cm) maximum water draft
- 12″ (30 cm) maximum setback