Mat tables are designed to provide an area for ample exercise for those who are going through physical therapy. Top tables can be joined to form a bigger exercise area. These tables often come with an upholstered top mat.
- These products are designed to fit onto Raised Rim Mat Tables.
- They come in some extra-large sizes for floor exercises.
- The accessory mats all are constructed with two handles on the longest side. The handles allow for easy lifting and hanging.
- They’re equipped with a zipper for closure.
- The products come in a large range of colors from blue to red to yellow and all colors in between.
- The B50 accessory mat measures out to be 3’ by 7' by 2".
- The B51 comes in at 4' by 7' by 2".
- The B53 is designed with a center seam and measures out to be 5' by 7' by 2".
- The B54 also has a center seam design and comes in at 6' by 8' by 2".
Write Your Own Review