- The features of a rollator and transport chair in one. A person can ambulate independently or be safely pushed by a caregiver.
- As a transport chair, the device has dual locking flip-up armrests and a single flip-down footrest for the user. A quick release safety lock is used to store the armrests and a Velcro strap secures the footrest when using as a rollator.
- A padded two-position contoured backrest is reversible, depending on whether you are using as a rollator or transport chair.
- The padded seat has a carry pouch for privacy and security of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with folding.
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and will stay folded during transport.
- The large 8" casters on the rollator / transport chair are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The rollator handles are adjustable in height with a large self-threading knob.
- Available in Blue, Black, or Burgundy
Write Your Own Review