- Secure Payment Online
- 24/7 Support
- Quick Shipping
(on orders over $50)
- Made in USA
- Life Time Warranty
Configure Your Osprey 4410 System
- 38 mile maximum range excellent for outdoor use.
- Adjustable speed up to a maximum of 9 mph is great for outdoor use. Speed is controlled in two ways, primarily from the speed pot on the control panel, but also more subtly by the throttle pressure.
- 13 inch pneumatic drive wheels plus front and rear suspension for the most comfortable outdoor ride.
- Higher ground clearance for navigating rougher outdoor terrain.
- Additional hand brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for someone with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter. The throttle allows for left- or right-hand operation. The foam covered handle is easy to grip.
- The standard, full back Captain’s Seat adds comfort to stylish looks.
- The seat is height adjustable by repositioning the seat post, which has 4 height settings. Additionally the seat can be repositioned forward or backward by using the auto-style seat release and slides.
- Seat features 360 degree swivel to aid in entering and exiting the scooter.
- Seat back features 25° of recline.
- Adjustable height headrest allows the user to position to a position and angle that is most supportive and comfortable.
- Removable, flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors.
Our largest scooter! Four wheel with huge ground clearance perfect for heavy outdoor use! Free Shipping (Call 877-585-4041 for Price and Options!)
|Max Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||9 mph|
|Max Range||38 miles|
|Floor to Seat Height||25″-28″|
|Motor||24V x 920W x 3700rpm|
|Brakes||Electromagnetic & Drum|
|Front & Rear (Pneumatic)||13″ x 5″|
|Without Batteries||235 lbs.|
|With Batteries||300 lbs.|
|Speed and range will vary according to user weight, terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.|