- Secure Payment Online
- 24/7 Support
- Quick Shipping
(on orders over $50)
- Made in USA
- Life Time Warranty
One of our most economical power exam tables, the JM50-60E Power Exam Table lowers to a height of 24 inches (61.0 cm) from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 400 pounds (181.4kg). The 50-60E utilizes a two function hand control for both hi-low and power back functions. It can also be used as a chair in its fully upright position.
The 50-60E Power Exam Table features a painted steel leg section with a removable upholstered leg cushion. The leg section elevates 10 degrees for added patient comfort.
As with all of our power tables and chairs, the 50-60E Power Exam Table utilizes the vacuum formed Ultra Comfort Seamless Top which provides security and comfort for patients, allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination. Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
The 50-60E utilizes a two function hand control for both hi-low and power back functions. Only $4,889 Free Dock-to-Loading Dock Shipping!
- Height: Min. 24” (61.0cm) at seat
- Max. 36” (91.4cm) at seat
- Width: 26.5” (67.3cm)
- Length: 54.5” to 74” (138.4cm to 188cm)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
- 011 – Leg section booster pad
- 035 – Armboard assembly (contains one each 036, 038, 039)
- 036 – Sliding bracket and lug (reversible)
- 038 – Armboard (requires 036 sliding bracket and lug and 039 accessory rails)
- 039 – Accessory rails (factory installed only)
- 062 – 2 function foot control
- 143 – Easy-Glide locking casters (factory installed only)
- 251 – Bierhoff knee crutches (pair)
- 375 – Safety rails (pair) (requires 2 ea. 039 accessory rails)
- 801 – T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand and foot controls
- 810 – Restraint straps (each strap requires 2 ea. 039 accessory rails)
- 822 – Stainless steel drain pan with spout