The JM40-70E is an ADA compliant table that meets the needs of both patients and care providers. The table can support up to 600 pounds (272.2kg) and can lower down to 18.75 in. (47.6cm) to accommodate wheelchair users. The hi-low feature makes it easy for health care professionals to change their patient’s positions, and the change of height puts less stress on their backs by avoiding switching over patients.
The 40-70E’s seating is easy to clean, avoiding cross-contamination. The backrest and leg rest can be manually activated for easy, comfortable position changes for the patient. The exam table comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Power hi-low feature
- Articulating backrest
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
- 3-year limited warranty
- Dock shipping- Free dock-to-loading
- Height (at seat with leg levelers): Min. 18.75” (47.6) Max. 35” (88.9cm)
- Length: 58.5” (148.6cm) and 70” (177.8cm) with foot section extended
- Width: 27” (68.6cm)
- Drawer: 17” (43.2cm) W x 13” (33.0cm) L x 4.8” (12.1cm) H
- Leg Rest: 20” (50.8cm) W x 12” (30.5cm) L
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Weight capacity: 600lbs. (272.2kg)