The JM40-70E Power Exam Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 18.75 inches (47.6cm) from the floor with leg levelers and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps to prevent cross-contamination.
The 40-70E Power Exam Table has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button, and also includes a fully articulating backrest (with manually activated gas spring cylinder) for simple and easy patient position changes. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort.
Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, our drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table.
The JM40-70E Power Exam Table comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
The 40-70E Power Exam Table has a power hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button and also includes a fully articulating backrest Only $4,649 Free Dock-to-Loading Dock Shipping!
- Height: Min. 18.75” (47.6cm) at seat with leg levelers
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 27” (68.6cm)
- Length: 58.5” (148.6cm)
- 70” (177.8cm) with foot section extended
- Leg rest: 20” (50.8cm) W x 12” (30.5cm) L
- Drawer: 17” (43.2cm) W x 13” (33.0cm) L x 4.8” (12.1cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
- 011 – Leg section booster pad
- 035 – Armboard assembly (contains one each 036, 038, 045)
- 036 – Sliding bracket and lug (reversible)
- 038 – Armboard (requires 036 sliding bracket and lug and 045 accessory rails)
- 041 – Patient Assist Armrests
- 045 - Accessory rail pair (specify head section or seat section) factory installed
- 066 – One function hand control
- 143 – Easy-Glide locking casters (factory installed only)
- 251 - Bierhoff knee crutches (pair)
- 375 - Safety rails (pair) (requires 2 ea. 045 accessory rails)
- 801 – T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand and foot controls
- 810 - Restraint straps (each strap requires 2 ea. 045 accessory rails)
- 822 – Stainless steel drain pan with spout
- 850 – Drawer warmer (factory installed only)
- 852 - Hospital grade receptacle