JM 3310E Heavy Duty Scooter 3 Wheel
- Secure Payment Online
- 24/7 Support
- Quick Shipping
(on orders over $50)
- Made in USA
- Life Time Warranty
Configure Your JM 3310E Heavy Duty Scooter 3 Wheel System
- 23 mile maximum range excellent for outdoor use.
- Adjustable speed up to a maximum of 7 mph is great for outdoor use. Speed is controlled in two ways, primarily from the speed pot on the control panel, but also more subtly by the throttle pressure.
- 12 inch pneumatic drive wheels plus front and rear suspension for the most comfortable outdoor ride.
- Higher ground clearance for navigating rougher outdoor terrain.
- Additional hand brake for use when extra-quick stops are necessary.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for someone with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter. The throttle allows for left- or right-hand operation. The foam covered handle is easy to grip.
- The standard, full back Captain’s Seat adds comfort to stylish looks.
- The seat is height adjustable by repositioning the seat post, which has 4 height settings. Additionally the seat can be repositioned forward or backward by using the auto-style seat release and slides.
- Seat features 360 degree swivel to aid in entering and exiting the scooter.
- Seat back features 25° of recline.
- Adjustable height headrest allows the user to position to a position and angle that is most supportive and comfortable.
- Removable, flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors.
Large Three Wheel Scooter for Indoor and Outdoor Use. Free Shipping & In-Home Warranty! (Call 877-585-4041 for Price and Options!)
|Max Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||7 mph|
|Max Range||23 miles|
|Floor to Seat Height||25″-28″|
|Motor||24V x 1300W x 4350rpm|
|Brakes||Electromagnetic & Drum|
|Front & Rear (Pneumatic)||12″ x 3.5″|
|Without Batteries||185 lbs.|
|With Batteries||233 lbs.|
|Speed and range will vary according to user weight, terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.|