- Secure Payment Online
- 24/7 Support
- Quick Shipping
(on orders over $50)
- Made in USA
- Life Time Warranty
- 22 mile maximum range excellent for indoor/outdoor use.
- Adjustable speed up to a maximum of 6 mph is great for outdoor use and can be slowed for indoor maneuvering.
- The 10 inch drive wheels come standard with flat-free, foam-filled tires for worry free travel.
- Rear suspension for a more comfortable ride.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Ground clearance allows for navigating rougher outdoor terrain but is low enough to make mounting and exiting the scooter easy for all clients.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for someone with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter. The throttle allows for left- or right-hand operation. The foam covered handle is easy to grip.
- The standard, full back Captain’s Seat adds comfort to stylish looks.
- The seat is height adjustable by repositioning the seat post, which has 4 height settings. Additionally the seat can be repositioned forward or backward by using the auto-style seat release and slides.
- Seat features 360 degree swivel to aid in entering and exiting the scooter.
- Seat back features 25° of recline.
- Adjustable height headrest allows the user to position to a position and angle that is most supportive and comfortable.
- Removable, flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments.
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals and dual rear view mirrors.
Standard Size Four Wheel Mobility Scooter for Indoor / Outdoor Use. Rated for 350 lbs Free Shipping & In -Home Warranty Included! (Give us a call for Sale Price)
|Max Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||6 mph|
|Max Range||22 miles|
|Floor to Seat Height||20″-23″|
|Motor||24V x 350W x 4200rpm|
|Front & Rear (Flat Free)||10″ x 3″|
|Without Batteries||125 lbs.|
|With Batteries||174 lbs.|
|Speed and range will vary according to user weight, terrain, battery charge/condition and tire pressure.|