The JM52-90E exam table combines the strength and dependability of all-steel construction with the unmatched comfort and durability of a removable vacuum-formedUltra Comfort Seamless Top. Designed to be easy to clean and to help prevent cross contamination.
Equipped with paper roll holder, Easy-glide comfort stirrups, all-steel slide-out foot step, and a fully articulating back section with gas spring assist,these exam tables are the perfect match for a busy exam room. To further increase the versatility of this table, we also include a slide-out leg section with removable drip pan, and a removable upholstered leg section pad as standard equipment.
The JM52-90E exam table has a spacious storage area accessible through a large door that can be easily moved from one side of the table to the other with no tools required. A convenient cover plate is supplied to cover the opening on the opposite side of the table from the door. As with all other Signature Series exam tables, the 52-90E has a 500 pound (226.8kg) patient weight capacity and comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
- Removable Medical GradeUltra Comfort Seamless Top
- 8 upholstery and accent color options
- Articulating back section with gas spring assist
- One touch, Easy-glide comfort stirrups
- Slide out leg section with removable upholstered leg rest
- Removable plastic drip pan (9” x 9” / 22.9cm x 22.9cm)
- Pull-out all steel non slip step (7” / 17.8cm high)
- Paper roll holder
- Side storage area with two large doors for easy access
- 500 pound (226.8kg) patient weight capacity
- Leveling glides
- 5 year limited warranty
The JM52-90E has a storage area accessible via a large door that is easily reversed from one side of the table to the other. 2 drawers & step stool at foot end of the exam table. $1,489 Free Dock-to-Loading Dock Shipping!
- Height: 31.8” (80.8cm)
- Length: 58.5” - 77.5” (148.6cm – 196.9cm)
- Width: 27” (68.6cm)
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions, infinitely adjustable over length of bar
- 035 – Armboard assembly (contains one each 036, 038, 045)
- 036 – Sliding bracket and lug (reversible)
- 038 – Armboard (requires 036 sliding bracket and lug and 045 accessory rails)
- 045 - Accessory rail pair (specify head section or seat section) factory installed
- 251 - Bierhoff knee crutches (pair)
- 350 – Pelvic tilt
- 375 - Safety rails (pair) (requires 2 ea. 045 accessory rails)
- 810 - Restraint straps (each strap requires 2 ea. 039 accessory rails – factory installed)
- 820 – Drain pan, stainless steel, square (10.5” W x 10.5” L x 1.8” D) (26.7cm W x 26.7cm L x 4.5cm D)
- 822 – Stainless steel drain pan with spout
- 9999 – T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand and foot controls