The JM General Ultrasound Table is practical for both patients and the working environment. The wide adjustable height range accommodates the most common scenarios.
The table’s base design was designed for ergonomic specialists. Optional features such as foot controls and sliding cardio panels are available. This allows sonographers to customize their tables as needed. The JM General Ultrasound Table is recommended for procedures such as biopsies. It is commonly used for vascular, abdominal, and superficial structure exams. It is also a good option for labs requiring a minimalistic table.
- Sleek and sturdy table top
- Options for customizable features
- 2 function motion hand control
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 2 years
- Twin tower design for extra support
- Compatibility with ultrasound equipment
- Comes with a paper roll holder
- 3 in. Comfort Foam™
- Load capacity: 600lbs (bariatric rated)
- Height range: 22-38 in.
- Length of the rectangular top: 72 in.
- Width options:
- 27 in.
- 30 in.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Lift: ±15º