The ADA compliant JM50-05E Bariatric Power Treatment Table is comfortable for all patients, and easy to operate for all staff. The table can be easily accessed by wheelchair users and has a weight capacity of 800 pounds (362.9 kg). The 10” (25.4cm) leg section even makes it ideal for taller patients as well.
The table’s height can be adjusted anywhere from 19 to 35 inches (48.3 cm to 88.9cm), allowing accessible seating for patients, as well as an ergonomic experience for medical staff (the adjustable height helps prevents back injuries).
The table is equipped with ultra comfort, seamless tops that are easily cleaned to prevent cross contamination. It also has two-function hand control, power hi-low, and an electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Dock shipping - Free dock-to-loading
- 10” (25.4cm) leg section
- ADA Compliant
- Paper roll holder (18”-21”) (45.7cm – 53.3cm) (Concealed)
- Power Hi-Low feature
- Two function hand control
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Large storage drawers on roller bearing drawer guides
- Height at seat: Min. 19” (48.3cm) and max. 35” (88.9cm)
- Length: 70” (177.8cm) to 80” (203.2cm) with articulating leg section extended
- Width: 30” (76.2cm)
- Weight capacity: 800lbs (363kg)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Storage drawer: 16” D x 19” W x 4.5” H (40.6cm D x 48.3cm W x 11.4cm H)