STERIS' Alcare® Plus (PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY) Foamed Antiseptic Handrub with Emollients is a foamed formulation of 62% ethyl alcohol and enhanced emollients that provide hand antisepsis while the emollients soften skin and prevent dryness. It is ideal to reduce the risk of environmental contamination from personnel. Alcare Plus Antiseptic Hand rub is an excellent adjunct to hand washing when additional antimicrobial protection is needed. This product has documented efficacy against gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria, and it meets the criteria of the FDA as a healthcare personnel hand wash and a surgical scrub.
• Productivity - For use where immediate, waterless hand germicidal compliance is needed.
• Efficacy - For use as a US FDA Healthcare Personnel Hand rinse or Surgical Scrub to provide immediate antimicrobial efficacy.
• Ease of Use - Mild formulation for hand comfort.
• Safety - Formulated with enhanced emollients for high frequency professional use.
• Flexibility - Available in a personal 2.2 oz and 5.4 oz. cans and wall-mounted 9 oz. cans (mounts sold seperately, please add as option)