Bed Rail/Hand Rail – Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to asist in getting out of bed.
Adjustable – Bed rail easily adjusts from 26” to 34” to 42” after it has been placed on the bed.
Collapsible – Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
Reversible – Can be placed on either side of the bed
Dual Safety Strap – Secures bed rail to any home or hospital bed.
Accommodates up to King size beds.
Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does it attach to the bed? A dual safety strap loops around the bed frame on the opposite side of the bed and secures it to the bed frame. Fits all sized beds
- Can it be used on a hospital bed? Yes
- How hard is it to assemble? It is quickly assembled with 4 bolts and an included Allen wrench; no other tools are required
- Can the person in bed lower the rail? Yes. Pull the pins and let the rail down. When raised the rail will pop back into place
- Is it height adjustable? No. The rail is 23” high from the base of the mattress which is high enough to accommodate most pillow top mattresses.