The AL215 is a reliable powered wheelchair lift from Harmar. It is an economical, efficient way to transport lighter, smaller scooters and power chairs. The single axis lift rotates manually and comes with powered lifting. The mobility device can be delivered to the side of the vehicle thanks to the integrated offset, curved post.
The adjustable boom arm strap and base make the AL215 an accessible option. The included weather-resistant hand control is dependable and allows for easy transports. This lift can be used on either the passenger side or driver side.
- Manual rotation with powered lifting
- Offset post that allows for safe transports
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Comes with docking device
- Adjustable arm height
- Standard: passenger side (driver side is available)
- User weight limit: 250 lbs
- Installed weight: 42 lbs
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Adjustable lifting strap length: 22”-34”
- Adjustable boom height: 30”-40”